Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jacob's Senior Pictures by Memorycatcher Photography

This was an amazing shoot filled with seriousness, laughter, weird looks, and yes... tons more laughter! :-) We did two different settings and then one standard studio shot, but most of all I think we just plain flat had a bunch of fun. A HUGE thank you to Tommy for giving Jacob the shirt off your back and for the jacket loan... This shoot would not have been the same without you! ;-) Thank you Jacob for allowing me to take your pictures. I had such a hard time picking out only 10 images for the blog! As you can tell by my choices... I loved the images of you with your guitar!





















Jacob is an amazing young man with a heart for Christ. I had so much fun reconnecting with him and seeing how much he has grown. Sitting at Weston and taking pictures while you played and sang with your guitar was amazing! Don't be a stranger!





Until next time,



Kristina



~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment