Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's the little things! Razzle Dazzle!



It's time for a new it's the little things. Most of my friends are already aware that this is one of my "little things" I'm supposed to be staying away from sugar which probably makes this delicous treat even better, because it is so rare that I get to have it. This amazing treat is called a Razzle Dazzle. Yes, it has the ability to make my eyes sparkle, my hands clap, and my tongue tingle in anticipation! *Not to mention a happy dance if no one is looking. ;-) If you have never had one I strongly recommend fixing that problem as soon as possible if you live near a Sheridan's! If you don't live near one... Just come visit me. Lots of my guests can tell you that trips to Sheridan's are a must when I have company! :-)




Good Night!

Kristina


~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

1 comment: