Monday, August 15, 2011

Inspiration Monday! Family!

This Monday I'm inspired by family. As all of you know I LOVE my family, and having been raised in the military moving from place to place, we are a very close family. Most of you have probably heard me mention my "brothers" to you. As our families have moved and as people have gotten married it has been harder and harder to get to see everyone. However, this week we DID IT! Everyone made it to my house. Sadly my second parents couldn't be here with everyone, but all of us kids were here. So I thought I would post a picture from the past and then show you all where we all are today! :-)




This picture is so old that my three youngest sisters aren't even in it!




Yes, just a few more people in this photo, don't you think?! :-)



We took one with Mom and Dad and we were very sad that Mom and Dad Brown weren't here to be in it!




Genesis 22:17 Blessing I will bless you, and multiplying you I will multiply your decendants as the stars of the heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your decendants shall posses the gate of their enemies.







Here are all my brothers with their wives, and babies!

(From left to right on the bench) Tom, Ali, and little Crescena who will be heading to Africa in January to be a missionary pilot, Natalie, Tim, and little Logan are moving to Ft Riley where Tim is a Apache Aviator. Last but not least is Jacob behind the bench. Later this week you will be seeing his senior pictures that we just took (I'm soooo excited about them!) :-)



Happy Monday Everyone!

Kristina Cowan


~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth, KS 66048








No comments:

Post a Comment