Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shelby and I Day 4! :-)

Another teaser image from Esther and Hunter's Wedding!!!!











Day 4! Yes, this was Thursday. Thursday found Shelby and I stopping by Ft Meade to say hello to Heather and pick up some fabric she had for my Mom. It was good to see her and her family, her children have all gotten sooo big.


Next up was seeing KATIE!!!! :-) Thanks for spending the afternoon with us KATIE!!!!!!


We went out for lunch and then decided getting nails done would be very nice, so we did that too! :-)





Then of course.... Starbucks Happy Hour seemed to be in order. I think they really enjoyed their coconut mocha frappucino's.










I usually do not jump into photos, but I HAD to have a photo of Katie and I! Miss you Katie!



Timer picture! Look at these good friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment