Thursday, May 26, 2011

Esther and Hunter Part 2


I know that after Part 1 everyone has been waiting for Part 2! :-) I'm sure we still have one or two posts left to go as well! ;-)



A few more shots of Hunter




and ESTHER! :-) Yes Esther, you are stunning!








Hunter and his brother/best man, Ben.



Hannah and Esther had me cracking up! They would randomly do things like this while I was trying to get them set up for shots. It was GREAT! Way to be you girls! :-) You are so much fun! By the way Hannah.... I think it's time for you to come visit me. ;-)




Two very special girls!
Esther was sooooo Happy to get to meet Andrea on this trip! Now all of Andrea's Aunts and Uncles have met her and love her. :-)



I promise Part 3 will contain pictures of the bride and groom TOGETHER!



Good night all!

Kristina Cowan


~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment