Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Leah is 8

Sunday we celebrated my youngest sister, Leah's birthday. I can't believe she is alraedy 8. I remember holding her in my arms at night and walking outside our house in Korea singing to her. She loved to be outside, she would calm down and finally fall asleep as I walked up and down the sidewalk softly singing to her.









As you can plainly see, she is no longer a baby. She has grown into a big girl that still loves to be outside, and loves her nephews and her little niece soooo much! They look up to her and love to have her playing with them. Leah is a special blessing that God gave my family, and I can't imagine our family without her.


Happy Tuesday!

Krisitna Cowan



~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment