Thursday, May 5, 2011

Houston and SUNSHINE!

I thought that since it is all rainy and dark outside that today would be a GREAT day to post pictures of Houston that were taken on a much BRIGHTER day!



Lindsay and I were downstairs sewing away with the door to the outside open wide so we could get some sunshine feeling inside. Anyway, I could hear the boys, and my sisters outside playing away, so I decided to take a much needed sewing break... and guess what I did????? HAHA! That's right, I TOOK PICTURES! However did you guess? ;-)


Houston was sitting inside a big wooden tub that Mom had just bought to plant flowers in. He was happy as can be in "his new play toy" So I took a few pictures... mostly because I just love him! :-)





Yep! Pretty much ADORABLE! :D




Okay, this is super cute Shelby walks up behind me and starts trying to get one of Houston's amazing smiles, and so He starts playing with her and pretending he is a dinosaur and is Roaring at her! Those are his dinosaur hands up! :-)

















Yes, I couldn't resist throwing one in of Andrea too! :-)



Have a great Thursday night!


Kristina Cowan



~


Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

1 comment: