Saturday, May 1, 2010

Recital!

I thought we would take a short break from Ireland photos to show you three lovely, and talented girls. :)

I had the pleasure of shooting at a music recital last night and here are three of the girls that performed:

Maggie, who has grown up so much since the last time I saw her. She was 4 at that time. :) My how time flys. She has grown into a beautiful young woman, with such a sweet disposition. She played the piano very sweetly for all of us.

Joanna, is a talented young girl whom I have the pleasure of being the older sister of. :) She has a sweet personality and likes to make everyone feel included. She specializes in piano but also plays the flute sweetly. :) She practices very hard and she did a splendid job at both last night!

Victoria is also a sweet sister of mine! ;) I'm so blessed! :) She is full of energy and loves to excel at whatever she does, you would be hard pressed to find her without a smile. Victoria specializes in Flute, but is also an enchanting pianist. It's hard to realize my little sister soon will if she hasn't already surpassed my skill. :) She has been blessed with a lot of talent and works hard.
That's it for now, I hope you have enjoyed meeting these sweet girls!
Don't worry... Ireland will be coming again soon! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment