Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 4

On to DAY 4!!

Hannah and I started our day out by going to this cute little cafe called the "Mug Shot Cafe" for breakfast before leaving Killkenny. We had so much fun, and I enjoyed my tea and scones to the FULL! :) Yes, it had an ORANGE door! :)



Next we headed to the Rock of Cashel, and Four Abbey. Grand old ruins filled with character and mystery! :)







































Then we had a relaxing evening at our hostel by singing praise songs while Rowan played piano, and then kicking our feet up in front of the AMAZING fire Kennan built for us!

More from Ireland to come soon... I hope you aren't getting bored of seeing Ireland yet!

3 comments:

  1. No, I'm not getting bored of Ireland. I absolutely love seeing the pictures. It is the next best thing to being there myself. :)
    ~Grace C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time your packing me in one of your bags!:) What an awesome place to shoot!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Grace, I'm so glad you are enjoying them!

    @ Jon, It would have simply made the trip better if you had come! :) Perhaps we should plan a grand photography trip! :)

    ReplyDelete