Wednesday, May 30, 2012

29 years!!!!


People ask me all the time how my Mom and Dad do it! I think the easiest way to answer this is through the Lord! Their life like everyone else's has been a journey of walking with the Lord and growing in grace and love. They have been a great example to so many of what a loving, and godly marriage or family can look like. Does this mean they... or we are perfect? BY NO MEANS! They would be the first to tell you we all have many faults. However, I happen to think our faults grow us closer to God, as we seek Him and realize how GREAT He is and how weak we are! 

ANYWAYS! My parents are celebrating 29 AMAZING years today!!! Here are a few pictures from 29 years ago, and a few more recent ones! :-) ENJOY! 







Okay, the next two were taken in the fall, and I never blogged them, so I thought I'd include a couple of them here. :-) 




This was them heading out the door to P.F. Changs tonight! Aren't they amazing?! Love you Mom and Dad! Thanks for being such a great example of a Godly marriage to each of us girls! 

SOOOO much love!!! 
Kristina

~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth KS 66048

2 comments:

  1. Amen! Your parents are a great example for all of us. -Philip Kwong

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Amazing tribute!! Many Blessings to them on the next 25 years!!

    ReplyDelete