Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

5 years and counting! Yes, that's right. FIVE years ago this Saturday my sister married Seth Ilgenfritz. They have been a great couple and have started an awesome family. They just had their fourth child in April. :-) Exciting stuff. Anyway, we realized it had been a while since we had taken pictures of just the two of them minus all the kiddos, so we decided to rectify that problem! I love the fact that they let me play around with them! We had such a great time! 

 Aren't they such a great couple?! 



 I got these great chalkboards for my birthday, and hadn't had a chance to use them yet... So after we had the shots we wanted we played around. 





Happy Anniversary you two, and thank you so much for letting me do some new pictures for you! Love y'all! 

Happy Tuesday,
Kristina

~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth KS 66048


No comments:

Post a Comment