Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Inspiration ~ New Zealand

I know I have FAILED at regularly posting on Monday, but here is another Monday Inspiration! 


Today I find myself thinking back to my trip to New Zealand in 2008. God was so good to me throughout that trip. Constantly showing me new things, drawing me closer to Him one day at a time. Again and Again He has supplied my needs, always there helping me along. Using people on the trip to spur me onward and encourage me along the way.

The last few years I have faced some difficult health challenges, and though I am often overwhelmed by them... God has been with me providing all my needs and sustaining me throughout this journey. So I guess my encouragement to you today would be that no matter what you are facing, no matter how overwhelmed by your life you become. God is there for you willing to supply your needs as well and lift you up. Seek Him for your sustenance.

Happy Monday!
Kristina

~Images brought to by Memorycatcher Photography in Leavenworth, Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment