Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The little things

It is the little things in life.... the things that bring a smile to your face and makes you want to skip. Pizza has always been one of my "little things" and has been one of the things I've missed the most since changing to a gluten-free diet. Well, I missed it until I discovered the awesomness that is Neopolitan SPIN Pizza! Discovering that they sell Gluten free Pizza and that it is AMAZING was sooo exciting! Today I spent the day shopping in Overland Park with my amazing Mom and two of my great sisters. My sweet Mother treated us to SPIN pizza... Needless to say, it was a GREAT day! Feel free to share what some of your "little things" are with me!






Happy Wednesday!

Kristina Cowan


~

Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth, KS 66048

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! And I love the pics :) A couple of my little things are chocolate ( :D ), a hug from a friend, and all things *sparkly* ;)

    ReplyDelete