Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Inspiration!~ New Zealand

Okay, I know it's really late... but My Monday has been rather unusual. I just brought my Dad home from the ER... Probably gonna be a rough night too... So I thought I'd post Monday Inspiration before I go to sleep! 




I have been clinging to this verse in the ER with my Dad tonight. I was overwhelmed by God's peace as things got crazy. A HUGE thank you for all the prayer support to those who were praying. Anyways, I love how David is talking about crying out to God. When was the last time you cried out to God? Do you feel like He is your portion, your all in all? Are you taking refuge in Him? Or are you trying to do it all on your own in your own strength? 

God Bless!
Kristina


~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment