Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Inspiration!

Monday is here again. Today I shall be buried behind my computer editing all the great session from this last week. Hopefully I will get to blogging the session soon... Until then we shall keep enjoying the Monday Inspirations while I edit! :-) 

This is another sunrise from the Smokies. I loved the stillness in the air that morning as the sun was just barely visible cutting through the fog. 


This week has been a very challenging week as I have had my Dad and one of my sisters taking turns being put in the ER. Through it all God has been so good to my family. Protecting everyone, and helping us through one day at a time. I love this verse as it reminds us that God not only hears us, but he LISTENS. I know that the last statement "I shall call upon Him as long as I live" is true for me. Is it true of you?

God Bless,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment