Thursday, June 14, 2012

Newborn Session~ Wyatt

 Meet Wyatt, this sweet little fellow was one week old for his session. Newborn sessions are so special, and I LOVE doing them. Perhaps it's because I just love kids so much... I'm not sure. I just can't think of anything better than a new little baby! 







Okay, you can just tell that Liam and Wyatt are going to be the BEST of brothers! They are sooo adorable together! 


If you are thinking about passing up on the opportunity to have newborn pictures... DON'T! These sessions make the BEST memories. I even come to YOU for the sessions so you don't have to be up and around yet. If you are expecting... shoot me an email and let's get you on the calendar! 

Happy Thursday!
Kristina

~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth KS 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment