Saturday, June 9, 2012

78 years of life 54 years of marriage!

This shoot was a celebration of life, family, and lots of love! 

I was surprised to get a call from Denver, CO. Upon hearing what she wanted pictures for I was BEYOND thrilled that she called me and that I was able to be there and capture the happy occasion with this family. She was calling me to schedule a session at her parents house for her fathers 78th birthday because everyone was going to come celebrate it together! 




 As I was taking pictures, I was beyond thrilled to see this sweet couple and there obvious love for each other. I asked them how long they had been married and they have been married 54 years! Someday... I want this to be me! ;-) 


One big happy family! 







I had so much fun talking with everyone and taking pictures. They were such a joy to capture! 

Happy Saturday! 
Kristina

~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth, KS 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment