Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baby Blues

Lindsay and her kiddos are here today, and Andrea is wearing a favorite outfit that I bought her... So guess what?! WE TOOK PICTURES! :D Here are a few of my favorite ones.
I finally got one of her really special smiles! :-)









I love this mischevious grin! She is getting bigger and bigger! She will be running after her brothers in no time!

Friday is almost here!

Kristina Cowan

-

-Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth KS. For more info please go to the website

2 comments:

  1. aw...thanks SO much for posting these! i feel like i get to know her a tiny bit when I see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to be able to see my grand daughter! Thanks for taking the pictures.
    Pa Paw Ilgenfritz

    ReplyDelete