Saturday, March 19, 2011

Archie

I'm sure most of you have heard of my wonderful dog, Archie. I love this dog so much and He loves me too, which is so nice. :-) When I'm gone on trips he sits and mopes around and gives my family a run for their money. He is always so happy to see me when I get home. Except for the time He decided he was going to ignore me to punish me for leaving. He lasted a whole night! It was soooo funny.

Archie is a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier that we got from Nova Scotia almost 5 years ago. He is a medium sized dog, but he seems to think He belongs on my lap. ;-)


Archie, whose real name is Sir Achibald Forbes, (Yes, I've read too many G.A. Henty books) loves to sit outside and guard his backyard from any deer, squirrels, and the birds that have finally arrived with spring. :-)


He is such a sweetheart, with a mind of his own. Just ask me to tell about the story of him and the window sometime... GOOD GRIEF!
I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Kristina Cowan
Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth, KS

No comments:

Post a Comment