Sunday, June 15, 2014

Wedding! ~ John and Cecilia Pineiro


I recently traveled to Texas to photograph this wedding! I'm so glad I was able to be there! You might remember seeing this couple's engagement session! 
This blog post is a walk through the day! hope you enjoy! 












It was so nice to see their engagement pictures being used at the wedding! :-) 

I had never seen this guestbook idea so I found it rather unique. The couple found a calendar and had people sign on their own birthdays.



















Matron of honor was sweet and took a photo for me of the bride and myself. I've known her for about 18 years now. :-) 








They are MARRIED!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are beautiful, brings tears of joy to my eyes to see how in love you two are. God is Good! He has blessed your union and will continue to bless both of you in the years to come. Agape, The Mejia Ohana +

    ReplyDelete