Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's Day Mini Sessions!!!

I am opening slots up for Valentine's Day Mini Sessions on Friday February the 8th and Saturday Febraury the 9th. Mini Sessions are $100. They will be 20min time slots, and you will receive a CD with all the edited images from your session printable up to a size 4x6 and your very own timeline cover photo. Examples are below! So email me, or call me to book your time slot now!
 
 
 
 
 
I just wanted to let everyone know that all the proceeds from these sessions are going to help fund a photographic mission trip to Thailand in April. I am thrilled to have this opportunity open up and so by scheduling your mini sessions you are not only getting amazing fun memories, but you will also be helping others in the long run too!  
 
Thank YOU!
Kristina
 
*Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth KS 66048
913-704-9868

No comments:

Post a Comment