Thursday, December 6, 2012

James and Shelby's Engagement Session

My sweet little sister Shelby said yes to James Reid on Dec 2nd! I am beyond thrilled that God has brought these two together and has strengthened not only their relationship with each other but also their relationship with Him. This has been a great journey, and I have been so blessed to be able to sit on the sidelines and watch.
 
Ok, now OF COURSE we had to do some real engagement pictures before James heads back home this weekend. We were racking our brains trying to think of something unique that would represent their relationship and time together... It was hard because most of their time was spent flying back and forth to see each other, talking on the phone, and skyping, and coffee breaks...
 
Well, check the highlights out below and see what you think about what we came up with! I ended up LOVING it! Plus, it was lots of fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love this one so much because it is so the "normal" them. They totally look bored and sitting at the airport. It makes me laugh. :P  
 
 
 
 An amazing couple that God has brought together. Love them both so much!
 
 
 
 
 
 
At any rate, we had a ton of fun taking pictures! I was thrilled with the outcome.
 
~Images are brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth, Kansas 66048

1 comment: