Saturday, April 28, 2012

Logan's one year portraits

So I was doing lot's of computer work today when I stumbled across these photos... I realized that I never did a post of my fantastic day with Logan from earlier this month! So I thought I would rectify that by posting them today. :-) Some of you may remember Logan from his 6 month old session! 


Okay, this little man... was a delight to photograph. We had so much fun playing together. I mean, look at the thumbs up he's giving me! 




TOUCHDOWN! If you remember from his previous session... he is a  sports fan! ;-)

Oh, and here he is acting like a little model all cool and relaxed. (cracks me up!)


AND HERE WE GO! ALL SMILES! Actually laughing at his Daddy here... can't say I blame you Logan.. =D

If you're happy and you know it CLAP YOUR HANDS! :-) 

Well, there is a quick look at Logan's one year old session. I hope you enjoyed it! 


Have a great weekend!
Kristina Cowan

~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment