Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Locks of Love


Two of my sisters have been growing their hair out for a long long time. Finally, right before Easter Sunday they decided it was long enough to donate their hair to Locks of Love! I'm so proud of these girls. :-) They were so happy to be able to give something so special and personal to a complete stranger. The selfless joy that comes from giving with no gain to oneself. 

Anyway, I thought I would post pictures of Leah and Joanna with their new hair cuts. :-) 


Leah's hair had been down to her waist, now it's more of a shoulder length style. 

This one makes me sigh and feel old! Yes my baby sisters are ALL growing up, getting older, and moving on with life! 


I had to have a full length image of Joanna, because I just LOVE her sunflower skirt!

Happy Wednesday!
Kristina

~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment