Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Inspiration!

Yes, it's the start of another week, and time for Monday Inspiration once again!


















Spring is in the air once again, I don't know about you... but spring is my FAVORITE time of the year. It's the time of the year that seems to hold the most promise of joy. Everything is coming alive and pointing towards an amazing creator.

My favorite thing to do in the spring (Well, besides taking pictures that is...) is to be able to drive with the windows down while singing. It's as if the joy inside me simply can't be contained another minute, but must instead come bursting forth! :-)

Feel free to share some of your favorite things about spring, I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Monday,
Kristina

~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth, Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment