Monday, December 19, 2011

Kehoe Family Images

First of all, let me just say I'm so sorry... I meant to post this blog LAST WEEK! WHEW! My how time flies by...



This is a shoot that almost didn't happen. I was supposed to be out of town this weekend, so I had told them I wasn't available. However, my plans ended up changing so I contacted them and told them if they were still interested I was now available on this weekend. I am so glad that we were able to do it. I enjoyed their sweet spirits and capturing the great love they have as a family.






I was excited to be able to use my new little white chair. It's just the right size!






















I hope all of you are having a great day as we get closer and closer to Christmas!


Till next time,


Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment