Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sisters. Friends. Forever.

Sisters, the common dictionary certainly has something lacking in it's definition of the word, sister.

Sister:
1.A female offspring having both parents in common with another offspring; female sibling.
2.A female friend or protector regarded as a sister

Below are lots of pictures of some of the most important people on this world to me. We have laughed together, cried together, yelled together, sung together, cooked together, sewed together, traveled the world together, moved countless times together, and this list could continue forever. Nobody on earth knows my imperfections better, and nobody loves me more.


We were out taking pictures and realized this was the first time we had ever taken a sister picture without Lindsay. So of course we needed to take another one when she came over! :-)



These sisters of mine, are the most precious friends I could have ever asked for. They have helped me countless times, and any one of them would drop whatever they were doing to help me if I ever needed them. They have been a huge network of support, and encouragment to me over the years. I would be so lost without them. They show me God's great love for me EVERY DAY!




We've always sort of had the "older crew" and the "little girls" However, this really isn't true anymore. The "little girls" seem to have grown into Godly young women overnight! It has been wonderful to watch them grow over the years, and I am thrilled to be able to watch and see what God has in store for each one of them! I know He has special plans for each one!







So, as you can see, my sisters are certainly more to me than what the dictionary definition defines....



God Bless,

Kristina

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your gift of photography, as well as your heart. It blesses my life. It makes me desire to take nothing for granted..even the "little" things. Blessings from God!

    ReplyDelete