Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Barreras Family

Okay, these little guys were such a joy to photograph. I loved all of their little personalities as they came through. :-) They were so polite and sweet, PLUS they were a ton of fun as well! I enjoyed every moment of this shoot! What a sweet family. Here are a few of my top favorites. If I shared all my favorites it would take FOREVER to upload them all... So I resisted and made myself pick only a FEW. :-)


















Aren't they just the sweetest looking couple?! Here lies the secret to a good family. Great parents! I only spent an hour with them, but I could just see the love they had for each other and their sweet kids!





Happy Tuesday,


Kristina




~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth Kansas, 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment