Thursday, July 14, 2011

Zaydren's Newborn Portraits from Memorycatcher Photography

I have been so excited about this shoot for months now! Zaydren's mom emailed me ahead of time to discuss newborn portraits and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to take them. I love taking newborn portraits. Every baby is unique and special and being given the opportunity to capture that is very special.






Zaydren was only 6 days old for his portrait session, but he was the most alert newborn that I have ever done pictures of. His eyes would actually follow me and my camera around. He looks like such a little man here all propped up wih his hands folded and his feet crossed like he's just sitting back to take a break.





I was sooooo glad that we decided to take pictures in his own little nursery! His Mom did such a good job decorating and making it a cozy nursery!





I had such a hard time picking images out for this blog post, because I think little Zaydren is soooo special, and I had an incredibly fun time with him at the shoot!


Happy Thursday!


Kristina Cowan



Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth Kansas 66048 It's amazing how fast time goes by and how quickly people grow/change. If you want lasting images that capture who you and your loved ones are contact Memorycatcher Photography on the website, or become a fan on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment