Monday, June 27, 2011

Memorycatcher Photography brings you Inspiration Monday!

Yes it is still MONDAY! Due to the fact I haven't had any electricity at all until this evening it is VERY late for an Inspiration Monday post... However I could not bring myself to skipping my Monday post so here it is! Better late than never I suppose! :-)

I'm so glad that Christ shows us the way instead of simply leaving us on our own to survive. I am so thankful for the joy that is found completely in Him! It is so easy to get overwhelmed by the little inconveniences in life and lose sight of all the pleasures/joys God has indeed given me. I am so blessed to be a child of His, and He is so faithful and loving to me. I serve a GREAT GREAT God!

Happy Monday!
Kristina Cowan

~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment