Monday, February 14, 2011

A Sweetheart for Valentine's Day!

I've decided that this little sweetheart is worthy of a Valentine's Day blog post. :-) Maybe because she has come and swept my whole family's hearts away with her this year. Yes, this is my little neice who is now three months old. Please enjoy these baby portraits!


Yes, her mommy made the sweet bows in the photos. This little sweetheart has an extremely talented mommy. I always knew Lindsay was going to make an awesome mommy!











I super loved this one of her. Her eyes are soooooo blue! :-)

















Andrea is thinking... "Okay Aunt K, I'm all tuckered out, so stop pointing that camera at me!"

I hope you are having a GREAT Valentine's Day!
Kristina Cowan
Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography in Leavenworth KS.




5 comments:

  1. I love them K! Such a sweetheart and those blue eyes are gorgeous! I really like the high key feel you used too. Brings out the innocence. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meagan! I was thinking about you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I can't wait to meet her!

    Kathy G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love these Pictures. Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristina,

    so glad you're a photographer - since we're far away, I really love coming to your site and seeing all my little grandbabies. Thanks for keeping me posted.:)

    Miriam

    ReplyDelete