Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sweet Motherhood!

Most of my followers have been following my sister's life through the last four and a half years. Starting with my first shoot of her at her engagement shoot. Shortly followed by her Bridal pictures. Then We had the sweet installment of Jackson into her life whom I regularly photographed until we were then joined by HOUSTON, and now we are welcoming the NEXT step into their lives as I update with Lindsay's maternity pictures of our newest little bundle whom we are patiently (or not so patiently) waiting the arrival of. :-)















2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Kristina. I LOVE the one of the heart on the belly. I've seen those, but I especially love the color you've added to that one. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mrs. Ryan! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete