Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Family in the Fall!

Yes, here are pictures of my sweet little nephews! They are so precious! I'm a very proud Aunt in case everyone couldn't tell. :-) OH! Just so you know, little Jackson said my name this week for the first time!!! Anyway, here are some fall images for you to see! :-)





So proud of our new little walker! :-)



After getting out all my fall stuff, the boys simply wanted to be in the wagon. So I plopped them in it and rolled it to my decorations. :-) Now we are both happy! :-)



THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!! I can't wait to take more pictures for them when sweet little Andrea gets here in November!!!

2 comments:

  1. what Beautiful Colors!! Great pics Kristina!!
    Plus I like the family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm pretty partial to this group of people myself! I'm glad you like them too! :-)

    ReplyDelete