Saturday, August 1, 2015

Family ~ Manning

Family is such an important part of my life. I have truly come to enjoy capturing family images for those that feel the same way about family as I do! 

The Manning family was blessed to be together last week as they celebrated a friend's wedding and asked if I would take family photos for them before they all dispersed back to their homes. I am SOOO glad we were able to get our schedules to connect and make this happen there are some GREAT moments in this session picking only 10 out for a blog post was very difficult! 

So don't worry Manning family there are MANY MORE! ;-) 












Family images captured by Memorycatcher Photography 

1 comment:

  1. Super super like your use of off camera flash on the wagon photos and pose of the girls on the dirt road. So nicely done. I bet they will love these photos. :)

    ReplyDelete