Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wedding! ~ Jenna and Cody

August 23rd came and was an AMAZING wedding day for Jenna and Cody despite the heat. It was a magical day filled with love. I was excited to be a part of capturing their day for them. They were married in a grove and then the reception was in Schwinn Barn. Jenna's family and friends went above and beyond in the decorating and making the day special for them. 
Below are a few of the image highlights. SO many images from the day that it is hard to pick a few out for the blog!








^ photo credit goes to my AMAZING second shooter Ann Wagar! 






^ photo credit goes to my AMAZING second shooter Ann Wagar!




^ photo credit goes to my AMAZING second shooter Ann Wagar!





^ photo credit goes to my AMAZING second shooter Ann Wagar!







I hope you enjoyed a peek into their day! 

~All wedding images taken by Memorycatcher Photography at Schwinn Barn and are copyrighted Memorycatcher Photography is located in Leavenworth, Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment