Monday, September 23, 2013

1 year + smash cake ~ Mya

Okay! Can you imagine any more CUTENESS than this?! Mya is such a sweetheart and I love her! I was given the great honor of photographing her newborn photos when she was first adopted into this amazing family that God had been preparing just for her

I was so excited to shoot her 1 year photos! Below is the awesomeness that her Mom planned out for her session. She did a GREAT job and it was a HOT evening, but it went sooooo well I think! :-) I couldn't narrow down my picks for the blog... So there is a bunch! Enjoy!








 






 













Such a GREAT family! 

~All images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

1 comment:

  1. what beautiful pictures of a beautiful family so happy for you both & Mya is one lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete