Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sunflowers 2013

It has been a FANTASTIC week of Sunflower Mini Sessions! Today we wrapped up our last sessions. I have enjoyed every moment of it! Even though we had record high temps this week everyone's session turned out fantastic! I am so excited to start sharing them with all of you, but before I do I wanted to send out a special thank you to Grinter farms for their spectacular Field of Sunflowers! I also want to thank my lovely, incredible, and hard working assistants!  Victoria and Joanna did an incredible job lugging around stools blocking light, working with kiddos, getting me water.... ;-) They are incredible! My sweet Mother even came out one night to help! I love my family support. I couldn't have done it without them this week! THANK YOU!!!!!

Above picture taken by Joanna!  


 Thank you Victoria for all your hard work and for bringing a smile with you each day! 


Joanna thank you so much for making yourself available and enduring the hours in the heat to help make the sessions a success! 


That's it for tonight, but there will be more blogging starting on MONDAY!!!! 

~All images taken by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment