Monday, November 19, 2012

Monday Inspiration!

WOW! I almost forgot again. I need to set myself up some sort of weekly reminder to post so that I don't forget so often. Here is another fall photo from here in Leavenworth for this weeks Monday's Inspiration.
 
 
 
This is truly the desire of my heart, that the LORD would show me HIS ways, Teach me, and Lead me. But what are you and I doing as an action of that desire? Here the Psalmist says He is willing to wait ALL THE DAY LONG! Are we truly seeking the Lord? Or are we perhaps claiming to have this burning desire for the LORD but there are no actions to follow that? Are we willing to wait on Him? Thoughts to ponder...
 
God Bless,
Kristina Cowan
 
~Images brought to you  by Memorycatcher Photography Located in Leavenworth, Kansas 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment