Friday, July 6, 2012

Ben's Awesome Photo Session

I have had the great opportunity to get to know this young man, Ben. Ben is a distant cousin of mine that has been spending the last month at my house being a part of our family. I have loved having this "little brother" and I am sad to see him go back home tomorrow. 

However, I was THRILLED that I was able to convince him that even though he "never" has photos taken we still MUST take some before he leaves... cause I am GOING to NEED pictures!!! :-)

I managed to only pick a "FEW" for the blog! ;-) Trust me there were LOTS more that were making it very hard to decide... 














Thank you Ben, for putting up with me and my crazy family! I love you and I'm going to miss you horrible so keep in touch, you have my number! :-) 

Good Night All! 
Kristina

~Images brought to you by Memorycatcher photography located in Leavenworth KS 66048

No comments:

Post a Comment