Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hannah+Matt = Happily Ever After!

You may remember a post I did on my dear friend Hannah being engaged.... :-) Well one week ago today I had the great honor and pleasure of photographing her special day as she married Matt! :-)


I was stunned the day of the wedding that the weather on the 7th of January in PA was sooooo beautiful allowing us to take advantage of OUTDOOR photos! I can't wait to get all the images finished so that I can share more with all of you, but I couldn't resist posting two today, just because I love these people!






Don't worry, you haven't seen the last of this wedding... I will be posting more as soon as I possibly can!


Kristina

Images brought to you by Memorycatcher Photography located in Leavenworth KS 66048



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kristina, for these photos and all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete