Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cowan Clan 2011 ~ Leah

My family was amazing and suffered through a TWO HOUR shoot this year! So, I've decided to do a series of posts from my own family shoot. So at least once a week I'm going to try and post more pictures introducing you to different people in my family so you can see where everyone is this year. :-)


First up is Leah Joy, Age 8


Leah has been a special gift from God to our family. She has such a sweet heart and loves others so much. She truly is a Joy to have in our family. She currently LOVES being an aunt, and if she disappears throughout the day you will most likely find her curled up somewhere comfy with a good book. :-)


Leah's verse is found in Psalm 18:23,33 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

We realized we hadn't done father daughter pictures of all of us with Dad since probably around when Dad was deployed to Korea back in 1999 (which was way before Leah was around) So we were way overdue on taking father daughter photos. :-)



Until tomorrow!

Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment