Friday, January 14, 2011

My Many Blessings!

My family has a tradition of attending the Christmas Eve Candle light service at the Chapel on post. My oldest sister Lindsay hadn't been able to go since getting married, and really wanted to take Seth and her kiddos. So this Christmas Eve it finally worked out for all of us to go, and it was a special time. Before leaving for the service I was able to get some family pictures for them. Enjoy!
Andrea and her Daddy! SO precious! :-)

The adventurous, fun loving Jackson!

Houston, the cuddly sweetheart!

The dynamic DUO!




Such a great family! :-) I love them lots, in case you haven't been able to tell!




We decided to snap a shot of all of us before we left. My studio room and backdrop are a little small for everyone, but I like it anyway! :-) Perhaps because this picture is plum full of people that I love dearly, so it is a special reminder of the MANY BLESSINGS that God has given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment