Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reunion in PORTLAND

Last week I was in Portland, OR at the AMAZING IPS 10th anniversary REUNION!!! All I have to say is... you shoulda been there! :)
I didn't take many pictures as I was busy catching up with friends and enjoying them, but I thought I would share a few of what I have with you. God showered His grace on me and reminded me that my life is His and it is Him that I owe everything and that my life is His to do with as He will. It was a fantastic week filled with God's goodness. IPS has been instrumental in my life over and over again. If you are looking for photography classes I highly suggest going to one of their workshops!
My friend Caleb... I couldn't resist the reflection when he leaned up against it. :) So I went ahead and took a picture while we were all sitting here talking about DSLR Video. :)


The incredibly awesome Christina! She happens to be an IPS instructor, so if you go to a class you might get to meet her! :)






My friend and roomate for the week MEAGAN! :)





I loved this spot. There was a sense of peace about it. The trees with the sun streaming down, the water and city skyline in the background.... ah..... I wish you could have been there.


Another incredible instructor Will, with his lovely wife.






A new friend I met at the reunion! :) Such a sweet girl! :-)








^This picture I'm calling my "This could have been you if you had come to the Reunion" picture! :) GO Sara!

I froze my toes in the water, but I think it was worth it!


The amazing day spent on the beach.











This is one of my favorite parts of IPS. Getting to sit on the beach and praise GOD! God is so good and I love being with these people who all love God with all their heart and aren't afraid to live it! It was an AMAZING week, and I wish you could have been there, but before you start to despair... You can always come to the Reunion next year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment