Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Special Deal




Right now I am offering a special deal for those of you in the Palestine, or San Antonio TX area. I will be in your area on certain days, so I am offering a 20% discount for booking a shoot on the days I have available. I will NOT be charging a traveling fee, as I will already be in your area. To take advantage of this deal look at the dates below and book your sitting.

Palestine, TX area; to get your 20% off book a shoot NOW on the following days:

March 12, 18, or 19

*(The shoot needs to be within an hour from Palestine)

San Antonio or San Marcos, TX area; to get your 20% off book a shoot NOW on the following days:

March 14, 15 or 16

2 comments:

  1. Fun Shot! Have a great trip and I'll see you all when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, we are back! Had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete